The watchman prayed for revelation of the signs of this time as his spirit has prompted of great changes ahead. For three days he has received messages of words (like puzzle pieces) which pointed to Bible verses, words with Bible chapter clearly, and even a sign followed by Bible verses.
So it had been a fruitful time for the watchman’s own learning to hear the Holy Spirit. Here is a brief summary of the three instances.
- On an evening he asked the Lord for words. He wanted to practice hearing correctly in his spirit. So he started receiving words. He quickly jotted down the six words in sequence of his perception: floating, house (?), scrolling, sea, flower, violet (?). Then he spent considerable time looking up the possible meaning. He thought they came in pairs, so he looked up floating house, scrolling sea, and violet flower.
Finally he received the correct answer: Dead Sea Scroll, Isaiah 40:6-8. In summary: all flesh and all its loveliness is like the flower of the field, but the word of our God stands forever. Reading the whole chapter, it was a message for the watchman/intercessor to cry out to the people whom God had called. It was a command. The Lord was telling him to pray for Israel. (He learned the lesson that he was still a mind person, using his mind to add words to what his spirit received. He added the words house and violet as he was influenced by his own recent thoughts of these two items).
- On the second day he woke with just two words: connect, case. He was just thinking to himself this is a tough quiz. He immediately received in his spirit: read Isaiah 58. So he did. It was indeed connected to the previous day’s message in chapter 40. It was also connected to the current events of God’s called people: Rosh Hashanah (New Year) and Yom Kippur. It specifically connected to fasting and affliction (afflicted soul) as the Jewish people would do on Yom Kippur (Day of Atonement), and also Tashlich (casting away one’s sins) before the New Year. He was also led to read Isaiah 59. It was a command to the watchman to proclaim the words of God to Israel and intercede for their people.
- After he spent the early hours of the day carrying out the second assignment, he had his breakfast at his usual dinning table in the sunken kitchen. He listened Wommack’s preaching on “Flesh vs Spirit” (from the power of gospel) during breakfast. While finishing coffee, he saw flashes of reflected light on two spots on the handle of the refrigerator. Later, when he went to put the butter back into the fridge he saw a strange phenomenon.
- The supernatural sign he saw: two light rays of pure gold color streaming down from his white plastered ceiling (perpendicular lines). He could not see the top parts. The golden light rays were sparkling (flashing) and ‘dancing’ or ‘racing’ at quite a speed. When they hit the dark marble top of the kitchen counter, they deflected. There was no rational or natural explanation. He video captured the phenomenon in a mobile phone camera. The golden rainfall went on for about 15 minutes at least (including the time he ignored them while drinking coffee)! After recording this visible and audible heavenly sign (both visual and audio) the watchmen deposited it in an online space and invited close relatives to view for two weeks. After the period it was removed. The original recording in the mobile phone was shown to three groups of close friends.
- On the third morning he received the message from Ezekiel 43:1-12.
This is the message today for the watchman to cry out: “He who has ear let him hear what the Spirit of the Lord says!”
AMPC And one cried to another and said, Holy, holy, holy is the Lord of hosts; the whole earth is full of His glory!
Ezekiel 43:1-12New King James Version (NKJV)
The Temple, the Lord’s Dwelling Place
43 Afterward he brought me to the gate, the gate that faces toward the east. 2 And behold, the glory of the God of Israel came from the way of the east. His voice was like the sound of many waters; and the earth shone with His glory. 3 It was like the appearance of the vision which I saw—like the vision which I saw when I[a] came to destroy the city. The visions were like the vision which I saw by the River Chebar; and I fell on my face. 4 And the glory of the Lord came into the temple by way of the gate which faces toward the east. 5 The Spirit lifted me up and brought me into the inner court; and behold, the glory of the Lord filled the temple.
6 Then I heard Him speaking to me from the temple, while a man stood beside me. 7 And He said to me, “Son of man, this is the place of My throne and the place of the soles of My feet, where I will dwell in the midst of the children of Israel forever. No more shall the house of Israel defile My holy name, they nor their kings, by their harlotry or with the carcasses of their kings on their high places. 8 When they set their threshold by My threshold, and their doorpost by My doorpost, with a wall between them and Me, they defiled My holy name by the abominations which they committed; therefore I have consumed them in My anger. 9 Now let them put their harlotry and the carcasses of their kings far away from Me, and I will dwell in their midst forever.
10 “Son of man, describe the temple to the house of Israel, that they may be ashamed of their iniquities; and let them measure the pattern. 11 And if they are ashamed of all that they have done, make known to them the design of the temple and its arrangement, its exits and its entrances, its entire design and all its ordinances, all its forms and all its laws. Write it down in their sight, so that they may keep its whole design and all its ordinances, and perform them. 12 This is the law of the temple: The whole area surrounding the mountaintop is most holy. Behold, this is the law of the temple.
Ezekiel 43:3 Some Hebrew manuscripts and Vulgate read He.
Orthodox Jewish Bible (OJB)
43 Afterward he [the angelic being] brought me to the sha’ar, even the sha’ar that looketh toward the east;
2 And, hinei, the Kavod Elohei Yisroel came from the derech of the east; and His voice was like a kol mayim rabbim and ha’aretz was radiant with His Kavod.
3 And it was according to the appearance of the vision which I saw, even according to the vision that I saw when He came to destroy the Ir; and the visions were like the vision that I saw by the Nahar Kevar; and I fell upon my face.
4 And the Kavod Hashem came into the Beis [HaMikdash] by the derech of the sha’ar whose view is toward the east.
5 So the Ruach [Hakodesh] lifted me up, and brought me into the khatzer hapenimi and, hinei, the Kavod Hashem filled the Beis [HaMikdash].
6 And I heard Him speaking unto me out of the Beis [HaMikdash]; and the ish was standing beside me.
7 And He said unto me, Ben Adam, this is the makom (place, home) of My Kisse, and the makom of the soles of My feet, where I will dwell in the midst of the Bnei Yisroel l’olam, and My Shem Kadosh, shall Bais Yisroel no more make tameh, neither they, nor their melachim, by their zenut (whoredom), nor by the pegarim (buried dead bodies) of their melachim in their high places.
8 In their setting of their threshold by My threshold, and their mezuzah by My mezuzah, and the wall between Me and them, they have even made tameh My Shem Kodesh by their to’evot that they have committed; therefore I have consumed them in Mine anger.
9 Now let them put away their zenut (whoredom), and the pegarim (buried dead bodies) of their melachim, far from Me, and I will dwell in the midst of them l’olam.
10 Thou Ben Adam, declare the Beis [HaMikdash] to Bais Yisroel, that they may be ashamed of their avonot; and let them measure the tachnit (perfection, design).
11 And if they be ashamed of all that they have done, make known to them the tzurah (form, fashion) of the Beis [HaMikdash], and the techunah (arrangement) thereof, and the exits thereof, and the entrances thereof, and all the tzurot thereof, and all the chukkot thereof, and all the tzurot thereof, and all the torot thereof; and write it before their eyes, that they may be shomer over the whole tzurah thereof, and all the chukkot thereof, and do them.
12 This is the torat HaBeis [HaMikdash]: upon the rosh hahar the entire boundary thereof round about shall be kodesh kadashim. Hinei, this is the torat HaBeis [HaMikdash].