As the year 2017 approaches to its end I review the old and receive a prophecy for the new. 2017 had been significant in the clearer manifestation of God’s spiritual plan on physical earth in America. Prophets get excited of course at the coming to pass of prophecies about significant changes and shifts of dominion over nations.
I was led this day to watch a teaching on prophetic perception and alignment partnership. The teacher/prophet drew to our attention the latest demarcation between sheep and goat nations voting in UN recently concerning Jerusalem. The prophet teacher said he is shocked at the some nations’ changes of positioning from sheep nations to goat nations.
Then I decided to call it a day and tried to go to bed early. But I became wide awake. I asked the Lord whether He had something to tell me. Here is the conversation in my heart:
Yes. I want to talk to you.
First I want to tell you not to be proud about hearing Me. When you are proud you cannot hear.
Yes, Lord. Thank You for reminding me. What is it that You want to tell me on this last day of the year?
Read 1 John 2.
Read 1 John 2?
(The conversation ended)
I got up and read 1 John 2. And then 1 John 3. Here are what I received.
1. This passage is about the sheep nations and the goat nations.
2. The Christians (or sheep nations) are to love our Jewish brothers who are joint heirs with us in the Kingdom of God according to the Bible prophecy. (Romans 11:26-27; Ephesians 2:13-19; Matthew 25:31-46)
3. Those Christians who claim to be Christians (living in the light) but hate the Jews are in darkness. They walk in darkness and do not know where they are going because the darkness has blinded their eyes.
4. Why do some Christians walk in darkness? Because they love the world. When they do that the love of the Father is not in them.
5. Many antichrists have already appeared from the midst of Christian (sheep) nations.
6. They are now being revealed.
7. Their actions have revealed them.
8. Those born of God practice righteousness (in the eyes of God). They are the children of God.
9. The world do not know the children of God.
10. The children of God love not in word or tongue, but in deed and in truth.
1 John 2
11 But he who hates his brother is in darkness and walks in darkness, and does not know where he is going, because the darkness has blinded his eyes.
15 Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him…17 And the world is passing away, and the lust of it; but he who does the will of God abides forever.
18 Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the last hour. 19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would have continued with us; but they went out that they might be made manifest, that none of them were of us.
22 Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son…
29 If you know that He is righteous, you know that everyone who practices righteousness is born of Him.
1 John 3
3 Behold what manner of love the Father has bestowed on us, that we should be called children of God! Therefore the world does not know us, because it did not know Him. 2 Beloved, now we are children of God; 9 Whoever has been born of God does not sin, for His seed remains in him; and he cannot sin, because he has been born of God. 10 In this the children of God and the children of the devil are manifest: Whoever does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor is he who does not love his brother.18 My little children, let us not love in word or in tongue, but in deed and in truth.
The Son of Man Will Judge the Nations: reward the sheep and punish the goat nations
Matthew 25:31-46 Jesus spoke this prophecy
31 “When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory. 32 All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats. 33 And He will set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then the King will say to those on His right hand, ‘Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:…
41 “Then He will also say to those on the left hand, ‘Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:…